• October 31, 2014, 09:22:43 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

(((((((((( OUR SPONSORS ))))))))))

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Whites DFX  (Read 3301 times)

Perry2

• JP
Re: Whites DFX
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2012, 05:23:44 PM »

I am about to show what a numo I am but //  I have tried about 4 times to take the eepro  demo program and make a "deep coin" program --I want to use the "coin" settings and change the 4 things listed above--recovery speed to 14, sweep to 1, filtering to 3 , and gain to 3
I cant seem to go to the settings ,change them and move to the next ?????? Perry

NHBob

• OLDEST COIN 1629
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2012, 05:27:33 PM »

Your question will be answered so don't feel Dumb. I've only used the MXT so know nothing about Whtes DFX.
PROPER TARGET REMOVAL
http://youtu.be/emzElOIHn14

10X

• Earle
  • Board Moderator
  • Whites DFX, Coinmaster 6000 DI Series 3
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2012, 06:08:18 PM »

It took me a long time to understand how to create my own program and save it. If you want to create your own program using the demo program, first download the demo program, (ground balance and all) When you are in the program, push the up or down key. Keep on pushing it till you get to the Target Volumn screen. This is the first setting on any of the programs. If you want to change it, press the enter key, and a box will be around the Target Volumn number. You will be able to press the up key to make it louder, or the down key to make it quieter. when you have the target volumn where you want it, press the menu button, and that is where your target volumn will be. Press the down key, and the Audio Threshold screen will come up. If you want to change that, press enter, and a box will be around the number that is there. Again, if you want to change that number, press the up or down key to where you want it and Press the menu button, and what you put in will be there. Keep doing this procedure to all of the settings till you get them where you want them. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT that when your done changing the EEPROM DEMO program to the settings you want, you keep clicking the arrow till you see the EEPROM DEMO with the checkmark by it, and it's lit up, you will see SAVE below it. Click down to SAVE, and PRESS ENTER. If you do not do this, ALL THE ADJUSTMENTS YOU MADE WILL GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL EEPROM DEMO SETTINGS, and you will have to start all over again. Been there, done that, it sucks.  :031: It's not that hard once you understand. I hope this helps you. Good luck.  :045:

A couple more things. When you get to COURSE GEB and FINE GEB skip over them as they are set to AUTO, unless you want to manuel ground balance while you are detecting. Also, entering what VDI numbers you want to accept or reject can really get confusing. If you want to, you could skip over the DISC EDIT and BLOCK EDIT for now, get all the other settings where you want them, and SAVE them, then go back and set what VDI numbers you want to accept or delete later. It might be easier that way.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 06:50:53 PM by 10X »
Keep the faith.

NHBob

• OLDEST COIN 1629
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2012, 06:17:40 PM »

:045:
PROPER TARGET REMOVAL

del

• " Dirty Dan "
  • Connecticut state seal coat button
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2012, 06:19:23 PM »

Earle aswered your question pretty well.  :045: :045:
The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.-Thomas Jefferson

Perry2

• JP
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2012, 08:26:41 PM »

Thanks ///. I will try and let you know how I made out ///
Perry :045: :045:

Perry2

• JP
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2012, 05:06:52 PM »

HI All:  As posted yesterday-the DFX was giving me a lot of wild signals so I was reading in the DFX ONLY webb site and found that if this happens to unplug the battery with the machine turned on and this will get it to reset a bunch of internal stuff—I did it and WOW clean signals over each thing it hits—SO off to a little beach and about one hr –I noted the signals much more carefully and dug all//
The take with one small non lead sinker giving a strange signal AND the little GOLD CHARM or locket at 5”  WOW///  It took me about 5 min. to separate it from the dirt /// Perry

10X

• Earle
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2012, 05:36:16 PM »

Happy to hear you got your machine quieted down Perry.  :045: I forgot all about the hard boot, sorry.  :013: Nice pick up on the small gold.  :045: :045:
Keep the faith.

Perry2

• JP
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2012, 06:09:07 PM »

Yep: I had the thing all packed up and headed for streeters but now feel much better/// now to find some new spots.
cant wait till the summer season ends so to get on the lake beaches////

NHBob

• OLDEST COIN 1629
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2012, 06:19:04 PM »

Now you're in busness so go get em :045:
PROPER TARGET REMOVAL

Perry2

• JP
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2012, 08:22:45 PM »

I really want to thank Earle and Bob // I will copy the programing post and see if I can make a new SUPER program and dazzel you all with finds//// Perry

10X

• Earle
  • Board Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2012, 08:24:17 PM »

:045: :045: I also think del (Dan) gave you a great tip on a few important settings. Good luck and hope you make some great finds to share with us.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 08:27:46 PM by 10X »
Keep the faith.

NHBob

• OLDEST COIN 1629
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2012, 08:31:30 PM »

Yes, They deserve any credit. I'm not a Whites guy :W):
PROPER TARGET REMOVAL

Perry2

• JP
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2012, 05:00:58 PM »

Since you guys told me to dig ALL I have uped my dime count from 1/4 pennies to about 1/1 digging any sig. from 70 to 90.  the nickles are another story the book says +19 but the few I have were all over the scale ??also I got a pulltab at 75 and a ring tab above that ?? Well Im having a great time// thanks to this site// I think Im gonna buy the new Garrett pro pointer// any comments //
Also anyone in the Sunappee to Concord area that wants to get togather most any time ??   Perry

NHBob

• OLDEST COIN 1629
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2012, 05:50:29 PM »

There are several threads on the Garrett Pro pointer.
PROPER TARGET REMOVAL
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up